Substance Abuse Counselor

Volunteers of America is searching for a Substance Abuse Counselor.

The Substance Abuse Counselor will provide clinical services including individual, family conferences, and group counseling to residents.

Applicants will need a bachelor's degree with work in substance abuse, psychology, or sociology, previous related experience, and a valid driver's license.

The Substance Abuse Counselor will earn medical and dental benefits, a retirement plan, and more.

Apply Today!

Don't Be Fooled

The fraudster will send a check to the victim who has accepted a job. The check can be for multiple reasons such as signing bonus, supplies, etc. The victim will be instructed to deposit the check and use the money for any of these reasons and then instructed to send the remaining funds to the fraudster. The check will bounce and the victim is left responsible.