Substance Abuse Counselor

Volunteers of America is looking to hire a Full-Time Substance Abuse Counselor.

The Substance Abuse Counselor will coordinate the design, implementation, and evaluation of individual treatment and discharge plans.

Candidates will need to have a degree with course work in substance abuse, psychology, or sociology, have previous substance abuse experience, and a driver's license.

The Substance Abuse Counselor can earn medical and dental coverage, a retirement savings plan, and much more.

Apply Today!

Don't Be Fooled

The fraudster will send a check to the victim who has accepted a job. The check can be for multiple reasons such as signing bonus, supplies, etc. The victim will be instructed to deposit the check and use the money for any of these reasons and then instructed to send the remaining funds to the fraudster. The check will bounce and the victim is left responsible.