- Perform patching of ticket management system and perform Remedy System Administration.
- Three to Five (3-5) years of experience required with at least 4 years of experience using Remedy.
- Execute scripts, answer calls, troubleshoot/resolve/and or escalate technical issues, open and close tickets, correlate events and incidents for management of Information Technology Services.
- Five years' experience in Information Technology required including at least 3 year of customer service experience in IT.
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- High School diploma and Security + Certification.
Required Clearance: Secret
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
The largest communications company in the United States. And the world. We are the industry leaders in providing wireless service, high speed internet access, local and long distance voice, and directory publishing and advertising services across the US. We are also developing our business to include next-generation television services with our new AT&T U-VerseSM TV.
Join our incredibly diverse company of more than 250,000 people and help drive the innovation that keeps AT&T at the leading edge of technology and service. Expect big things from the company that created the communications industry.