- Conduct operations in support of the Enterprise Service Desk and existing non-local Service Desks.
- Execute scripts, produce tailored reports, conduct audits, and conduct Tier 1 analysis for Service Desk escalation, open and close tickets, correlate events and incidents for management of Information Technology Services.
- One to three (1-3) years of experience required with at least 1 year of experience using Remedy.
- Network + Certification.
- High School Diploma.
- Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments.
- Performs work that requires practical experience and training.
- Work is performed under supervision.
Required Clearance: SECRET
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
The largest communications company in the United States. And the world. We are the industry leaders in providing wireless service, high speed internet access, local and long distance voice, and directory publishing and advertising services across the US. We are also developing our business to include next-generation television services with our new AT&T U-VerseSM TV.
Join our incredibly diverse company of more than 250,000 people and help drive the innovation that keeps AT&T at the leading edge of technology and service. Expect big things from the company that created the communications industry.