The Quality Coding Educator must have experience educating providers and have risk adjustment and HCC coding experience. As the Quality Coding Educator you are responsible for conducting the audit to improve members annual funding to provide better Risk Adjust Factor scores. Please see below for additional qualifications. If you or anyone you may know may be interested, please send me your most recently updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at (703) 839-8298.
- 2+ years of experience (preferably having experience in a physician office)
- MUST have risk adjustment coding experience
- Certified coder (outpatient) (CPC, CCS, RHIT, or RHIA) with ICD-10 experience
- Must have completed coding certification course, AAPC/AHIMA and possess a CPC, CCS or similar certification
- Strong HCC knowledge (must be recent too)
- Education to providers
- Experience with one of the following EMRs: EPIC, Practice Fusion, Office Ally, Centricity, E-Clinical Works (ECW) or Prime Clinical
- MUST be able to work during normal business hours.
If you are interested, please send me your most recently updated resume.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your MOST UP TO DATE resume to Liz at email@example.com or give Liz a call at (703) 839-8298
Thank you so much!!
Working at the crossroads of people and transformative technologies, The Judge Group delivers innovative business solutions – powered by top talent – to help organizations reach their strategic goals and realize opportunities now and in the future.
The Judge Group is a leading professional services firm with over 45 years of experience in providing technology, talent and learning solutions. Whether it is moving your systems to the cloud, filling out a team for your next project, finding healthcare talent across the country, training your employees for the latest technology or looking at technology planning for a new office or space, we can make sure you have what you need to succeed. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 35 offices in the United States, India, Canada and China. The Judge Group serves more than 40 Fortune 100 companies and is responsible for the placement of more than 4,500 professionals annually across a wide range of industries.