As the only global provider of commercial solutions, Quintiles understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product?s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma?s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for a Clinical Sales Specialist to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
Clinical Sales Specialist
This position will be responsible for establishing new business opportunities for QuantiFERON sales in the physician office market. The QuantiFERON Clinical Specialist is accountable for achieving the territory budget, new accounts and growing base business. The target segments include: primary care, pediatricians, rheumatologists, infectious disease, dermatologists, and other specialists physician in the Physician Office Market Segment. Other target segments include, congregated living, public health and government.
Sell and support QIAGEN products in the assigned territory (Current focus is QuantiFERON sales to clinicians)
Develop new business plans and forecast to reach sales objectives for territory.
Work within set expense budget to achieve results.
Technical liaison with customer base to ensure satisfaction with product and company.
Routinely interact and collaborate with QuantiFERON hospital/ lab counterparts.
Support key national lab partner initiatives and engage in co-marketing activities.
Prepare and deliver presentations to individuals and small groups.
Provide QIAGEN management with concise, accurate and timely reports.
Work effectively with co-marketing partners and independently to achieve territory and company goals.
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you!
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Four (4) year Bachelor?s Degree or Bachelors of Science degree is required
- Minimum of three (3) years selling experience
- Proven record of success
- Selling in Physician office Laboratory Market (Hospital selling experience a plus)
- Travel Required. Greater than 50%.- 3-4 days overnight travel depending on geography
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated Business Acumen
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Knowledge of and experience with the selling process
- Initiative & execution-oriented