Camelot Facility Management is an established leader in the Facility Management industry with multiple Fortune 100 and 500 clients. Camelot specializes in Corporate Office Facilities, Data Centers and Mobile Maintenance.
Are you a motivated, independent individual ready to take the next step in your career? Are you looking to join an established team with growth opportunities? Apply today and join the Camelot Team!
We have an exciting new Chief Engineer position available for an individual with proven leadership experience! The ideal candidate will have experience as a Facilities Chief Engineer and the ability to manage multiple projects while supervising a team of Building Maintenance Technicians. The candidate will also have experience in HVAC systems, electrical, and plumbing repairs for a Class A office building.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Short and long term disability (Provided at no cost to you!)
- Company provided Life insurance and supplemental options
- Responsible for the management Building Maintenance Technician team, to include scheduling, daily assignments and performance reviews
- Responsible for maintenance, oversight of repair work, coordinating / assisting external vendors / contractors with repairs
- Responsible for proactively adhering to Company safety program and ensuring all employees adhere and complete safety training.
- Responsible for documenting all maintenance and repairs in log book daily
- Oversee the ordering process of supplies and materials as approved by management
- Respond to tenant complaints, ensuring that all reasonable measures are taken to satisfy the tenant’s needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist with monthly budget reviews, providing analysis / spend history
- Responsible for planning / preparation / providing active response to inclement weather to ensure employee safety
- Participate and oversee renegotiation of vendor contracts as needed to ensure appropriate cost savings.
- Responsible for managing work order/ticketing system
- Oversee plumbing, electrical and HVAC repairs ranging from simple to complex
- Oversee daily operation of property BAS systems and operate as needed
- Participate in O&M and capital budget process
- Must have at least 5 years of experience doing HVAC system, electrical, and plumbing repairs for “Class A” office buildings
- Proven leadership experience and ability to manage staff
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to work independently when required
- Candidates will have at least 5 years of prior experience as a facility Chief Engineer
- Must have strong computer skills, such as MS Office Outlook, Excel, Word, CMMS systems, etc.
- Must have a solid safety record in past work history and training in safe work practices
- Must have a valid Driver’s license and a clean Driving Record in order to drive company vehicles as needed
- Must possess the physical attributes that would allow for an extensive amount of walking
- Must be able to climb / stand on ladders while performing repairs or using various tools
- Must be able to bend at the knees / practice safe lifting standards often throughout the day.
- Must typically need to be able to lift up to 75 lbs. independently
- As needed, must be able to push, pull or move (using various equipment) objects around the buildings