- We have¬ 2 openings for a Full-Time AGENT, GUEST SERVICES position.
- Location: 4445 Willard Ave, Chevy Chase, MD 20815.¬ Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (FLEX).
- Requirement: One year of ¬ hotel/hospitality industry experience preferred; Must have strong communication and customer service skills.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
At FLIK, our operating philosophy is centered on three essential factors: great food, great service and great people. A FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind the scenes. FLIK‚€™s steadfast dedication to the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks ‚€“ only achievable through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring ‚€“ today and every day.
Full time associates at FLIK are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Located in the Lobby, on Conferencing & Reception floors, the GSA will be the first point of contact for visitors to the area, making them feel comfortable, directing them to their appointments and meetings and assisting them during their stay.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Properly greeting and handling visitors with a smile and maintaining eye contact through the entire interaction. Following established procedures with regard to both expected and unexpected arrivals, coordinating with in-house security as appropriate.
- Answering telephones in a friendly, professional manner, taking messages with accuracy and appropriately handling or referring questions and requests. Proper telephone techniques include always putting a smile in one’s voice and enhancing personalization by using names.
- Implementing established security policies and procedures with regard to arriving and departing visitors, contractors, delivery persons, etc.
- Acting as an overall Hospitality Services resource to guests, visitors, and employees in providing way-finding and amenities within building, commutation and transportation, Parking, community retail, neighborhood amenities, and organizational information.
- Booking Meeting rooms as requested and supporting those meeting rooms are required.
- Assisting guests with light photocopying, printing, facsimile and sending/receiving courier packages.
- Communicating requests to the appropriate internal support departments such as, building maintenance (heating and cooling issues), information technology (computer issues), Audio Visual technology (meeting room technical support), and mail room (package pickups and deliveries).
- May require lifting up to 50 pounds or moving furniture to support event set-ups
- Is personable and gets to know the residents of the floor and maintains an open dialogue
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule due to business levels and industry demand.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.