For additional details, please contact Brendan Brown at (703) 839-8527 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other key responsibilities will include the following:
- Act as a liaison between departments to assist in the resolution of system and Web Services level 2 support issues
- Assist customers with getting connectivity to relevant system, investigate and resolve issues with messages being routed through the system, investigate response time issues reported by central sites or subscribers based on system logs, etc.
- Assist customers with getting connectivity to Web Services, investigate and resolve issues with web services, review web service logs, etc.
- Manage and prioritize outstanding support issues in relevant systems and Web services, and coordinate with other teams such as QA, Network management and Help Desk
- Document issue resolution using incident management ticketing system
- Maintain excellent communication with all end users and other members of the technology department
Requirements for this position are as follows:
- Understanding of networking concepts (i.e. TCP/IP networking knowledge, Active directory concepts, networking services, DNS, SMTP, DHCP)
- Some knowledge & development experience in a programming language (Ex: scripting languages like PowerShell, Python)
- Experience setting up windows services and configuring IIS
- Experience installing certificates
- Experience working with a ticketing/bug tracking system
- Excellent communication and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in writing technical communication
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Excellent troubleshooting/critical thinking skills
- Decent knowledge of ANSI SQL
- Four year degree from accredited college or university; equivalent work experience may be substituted
- Ability to pass a standard background check
Working at the crossroads of people and transformative technologies, The Judge Group delivers innovative business solutions – powered by top talent – to help organizations reach their strategic goals and realize opportunities now and in the future.
The Judge Group is a leading professional services firm with over 45 years of experience in providing technology, talent and learning solutions. Whether it is moving your systems to the cloud, filling out a team for your next project, finding healthcare talent across the country, training your employees for the latest technology or looking at technology planning for a new office or space, we can make sure you have what you need to succeed. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 35 offices in the United States, India, Canada and China. The Judge Group serves more than 40 Fortune 100 companies and is responsible for the placement of more than 4,500 professionals annually across a wide range of industries.