- Provides technical direction and engineering knowledge for communications activities including planning, designing, developing, testing, installing and maintaining large communications networks.
- Ensures that adequate and appropriate planning is provided to direct building architects and planners in building communications spaces and media pathways meet industry standards.
- Develops, operates, and maintains voice, wireless, video, and data communications systems.
- Provides complex engineering or analytical tasks and activities associated with one or more technical areas within the communications function.
- One to three (1-3) years of experience.
- High School Diploma.
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
Required Clearance: SECRET
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
The largest communications company in the United States. And the world. We are the industry leaders in providing wireless service, high speed internet access, local and long distance voice, and directory publishing and advertising services across the US. We are also developing our business to include next-generation television services with our new AT&T U-VerseSM TV.
Join our incredibly diverse company of more than 250,000 people and help drive the innovation that keeps AT&T at the leading edge of technology and service. Expect big things from the company that created the communications industry.