- Three to five (3-5) years of related experience.
- Coordinates operational designs, develops support plans, coordinates implementations, and provides second level support for local area network (LAN), campus area network (CAN), and wide area network (WAN) solutions encompassing heterogeneous platforms.
- Develops system support requirements by reviewing and analyzing customer business processes and evaluating available ES and/or supplier capabilities. Leads project teams in implementing new or upgraded designs and coordinates project efforts with support groups.
- Creates plans that support implementation of changes.
- Participates in system support design and performance evaluation reviews. Advises on distributed network computing issues.
- Establishes and maintains security and integrity standards and controls. Ensures support plans and services meet customer needs and expectations. Assists in the evaluation, testing and recommendation of hardware, software, and network configurations based on customer need.
- Coaches others in the application of new operational support technologies. Analyzes user requirements and statistics to identify trends and resolve performance issues.
- Coordinates and approves updates of the site administration documentation. Keeps abreast of emerging operational support technologies and industry trends.
- Recommends appropriate price/performance improvement opportunities.
- Security + Certification; High School Diploma.
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
Required Clearance: SECRET
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
The largest communications company in the United States. And the world. We are the industry leaders in providing wireless service, high speed internet access, local and long distance voice, and directory publishing and advertising services across the US. We are also developing our business to include next-generation television services with our new AT&T U-VerseSM TV.
Join our incredibly diverse company of more than 250,000 people and help drive the innovation that keeps AT&T at the leading edge of technology and service. Expect big things from the company that created the communications industry.