- Develop scripts, analyze tailored reports, review and correlate audits, conduct Tier 2 and 3 analysis in response to Service Desk escalation
- Monitor tickets to correlate events and incidents for maintaining overall required levels of performance of Information Technology Services.
- Perform patching of ticket management system and perform Remedy System Administration.
- Six to eight (6-8) years of experience required with at least 5 years of experience using Remedy.
- Supervise execution of scripts, call management, ticket management, and metrics.
- Troubleshoot/resolve/and or escalate technical issues, open and close tickets, correlate events and incidents for management of Information Technology Services.
- Ten years' experience in Information Technology required including at least 5 year of customer service experience in IT.
- Security + Certification.
- Bachelor's degree in IT related field.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Plans and leads major technology assignments.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- May supervise others.
Required Clearance: Secret with TS/SCI preferred??
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
The largest communications company in the United States. And the world. We are the industry leaders in providing wireless service, high speed internet access, local and long distance voice, and directory publishing and advertising services across the US. We are also developing our business to include next-generation television services with our new AT&T U-VerseSM TV.
Join our incredibly diverse company of more than 250,000 people and help drive the innovation that keeps AT&T at the leading edge of technology and service. Expect big things from the company that created the communications industry.