- Six to eight (6-8) years of experience with the design, development, implementation and support of business and/or technical information technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms and technologies. Defines project scope, plans and deliverables including cost projections and proposed implementation dates.
- Assists leadership in determining technical direction of the organization. Researches, analyzes, recommends and implements new technologies, standard processes, tools and techniques.
- Creates portions of information technology plans based on an understanding of the customer's organizational strategic direction, technology context and business needs.
- Coaches and provides technical leadership to others on the application of new technologies, appropriate project management and system development methodologies.
- Provides technical support for marketing initiatives through participation in proposals and marketing studies.
- Reviews other system and programming designs to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technologies.
- Identifies, develops, updates and enforces standards and procedures.
- Monitors and ensures resolutions of performance issues. Interfaces with support groups and production problems, technical concerns and financial issues. Researches, evaluates and stays current on emerging tools, techniques and technologies.
- Maintains inventory control of perishable stock and property accountability over enterprise architecture resources.
- Work closely with other systems engineers and project managers to develop, plan, and implement systems to meet customer requirements for high performance hardware IT systems at the desktop and data center levels.
Senior- Bachelor's Degree in an IT related field. Security+ Certification. Working experience with service desk support, monitoring, and management tools, design and configuration of hardware, and asset inventory control and management. Able to provide analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of hardware for products. Able to develops test strategies, devices, and systems, and perform stress and performance tests on a variety of computer hardware including circuit boards, processors and wiring.
Required Clearance: SECRET
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
The largest communications company in the United States. And the world. We are the industry leaders in providing wireless service, high speed internet access, local and long distance voice, and directory publishing and advertising services across the US. We are also developing our business to include next-generation television services with our new AT&T U-VerseSM TV.
Join our incredibly diverse company of more than 250,000 people and help drive the innovation that keeps AT&T at the leading edge of technology and service. Expect big things from the company that created the communications industry.