Title: Network Engineer
Location: Arlington, VA
Permanent opportunity - Direct Hire
Our client, is looking for highly motivated individuals to support our growing federal practice in IT infrastructure operations and maintenance. The Company has been in business for over 11 years with an average growth rate of 40% made possible by a strong innovative team, excellent work environment and commitment to client satisfaction.
The role of network engineer is to help agency design a new network infrastructure for their new location as well as support the existing network in advance of their move as well as maintaining the current network. The position may interface with clients, support their systems both on-site and off-site. The role requires wide breath of knowledge and willingness to learn through formal and hands-on training. This is a client-facing position and excellent communication skills are essential.
Required Technical Skills:
Hands-On Configuration and Administration of Network Devices Required
- Cisco 515 pix (upgrading to Cisco ASA (adaptive security appliance)
- Juniper EX3300 switches (Must know, or have strong Cisco switches experience)
- Juniper SA4500 SSL VPN Administration
- Juniper JSA SIEM (Security Information and Event Management)
- Cisco ASA to replace the Source Fire IPS (intrusion prevention system)
- Wireless domain controller management
Network Management and LAN Security Applications Highly Desired
- SolarWinds NPM and Net flows
- Tripwire, system baseline audit and management
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- FireEye Security Solutions
- Blue Coat Web Content Filtering
- General knowledge of SAN management
- Must possess an active secrete clearance.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, including comprehensive health benefits, company-paid life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) with employer matching. We also offer continued technical training and opportunities for growth.
- BA/BS and network related certification such as: CCNP, CCNP Security, CCSP, MCSE
Required experience: BA/BS plus 4 to 6 years of experience in network field
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.
Salary: Market related