At LensCrafters, we love eyes and we care about the people behind them.
LensCrafters is the largest optical retailer in North America with 900+ stores and as part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, our love of eyes and higher standard of quality have made LensCrafters a leader in vision care for over 30 years.
With a career at LensCrafters, you‚€™ll find yourself learning, growing, and interacting with some of the most passionate and talented people in the business. At the same time, you‚€™ll be helping people look and see their best.
The Sales Supervisor creates exceptional value in the lives of customers and patients by delivering Signature Customer Experiences. Ensures customers and patients are always delighted by performing the key steps of our service model. Nurtures a supportive working environment which encourages innovation and commitment. Assists in the achievement of store success by managing to the ‚€œExceptional Results‚€ on LensCrafters annual CEI/Functional Skills.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conveys a commitment to providing unsurpassed customer service by performing the following Sales and Service Process steps:
- Greeting the Customer
- Explaining the Process
- Merchandise Selection
- Fitting - AccuFit
- Anticipates problems before they occur; explores underlying reasons for recurring customer problems; goes beyond symptoms to get to root causes; strives to develop long-term solutions to problems.
- Assists customer in selecting frames and lenses that are best suited for their lifestyle, vision, and budget needs. Suggests improvements and recommends solutions to problems. Assist other retail associates with difficult and complex areas of customer product needs and prescriptions.
- Shows patience and courtesy with indecisive or hard-to-please customers; tracks down answers to unfamiliar questions or products.
- Works with other retail associates in developing their knowledge and skill regarding product and store processes.
- Brings associate opportunities to the attention of Retail Management directly and in a timely manner.
- Analyzes store financial data and make recommendations regarding steps which can be implemented on the retail side of the business to improve profitability.
- Strives to achieve "Exceptional Results‚€ on LensCrafters‚€™ annual CEI/Functional Skills that align with brand priorities.
- Accurately operates the Point of Sales system when required, collecting proper payment following company security procedures and retaining proper documentation for a variety of transactions, such as credit cards, discounts, insurance and coupons.
- Completes all voids, returns and exchanges in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
- Has responsibility as alternative store key holder.
- Takes pride in the appearance of the store and ensures visual displays are in accordance with Company provided Event Guides.
- Maintains safe working environment for all associates/customers.
- Demonstrates safe work practices including the wearing of personal protection equipment in the lab.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Previous optical and retail experience
- Knowledge of current optical theory and merchandise
- Strong communicator and listener
- Strong basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Awareness of current fashion trends
- Sales skills
- Problem solving ability
- Familiarity with cash register, computers and calculators
- Leadership and teamwork.
- Organization skills
- Knowledge of current store merchandise
- State licensure (if applicable) and/or ABO Certification in non-licensed states
- Actively studying LensCrafters Final Inspector Certification
- Actively studying LensCrafters Quality, Fitting and Adjusting Program
- Previous experience in customer service
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Luxottica HR Solutions Group at 1-866-431-8484.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.