The Cheesecake Factory - the ONLY restaurant recognized as one of Fortune's Top 100 Employers and to be named to the 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Prep Cook Candidates
- Top culinary training and career development
- Benefits after 2 months with 25 hour schedule
- Scratch cooking in all areas of the line with high quality, fresh ingredients
- Over 40 sauces are made fresh daily within the restaurants
- Leading kitchen technology and management systems
- An environment to learn every aspect of master execution of our diverse menu, with new items introduced every six months
As a Prep Cook, you will ensure the highest quality food is prepared per the exact recipe specifications at all times from our ""scratch"" kitchen. The Prep Cook is responsible for all aspects of their assigned station - completes all items on the daily preparation list; keeps the Line Cooks stocked with basic, critical items throughout the shift; and cleans, sanitizes, and maintains equipment, utensils and tools.
- Flexible scheduling - full and part time
- Paid Time Off
- Discounted Shift Meal
- Discount Perk Program (gym membership, cell phone discounts and more)
- 25% discount when dining as a guest
- and so much more!
- 3 months restaurant experience preferred.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Must be able to work quickly in a confined area and stand for extended periods of time.
- Basic English reading and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of weights, measurements, volume and cooking procedures.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Ability to work in elevated temperatures.
- Continuous use of hands and arms.
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The Cheesecake Factory is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer .
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For ” in 2016, for the third consecutive year, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Internationally, eleven The Cheesecake Factory restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we employ more than 35,000 staff members, 320 of whom work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA. #SoCheesecake #GreatPlaceToWork2016
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.