The Cheesecake Factory - the ONLY restaurant recognized as one of Fortune's Top 100 Employers and to be named to the 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
- The opportunity to work more than 30 hours per week
- Benefits after 2 months with 25 hour schedule
- Career development through our top culinary training
- Advancement opportunities to Prep and Line Cook
As a Dishwasher, you create a welcoming environment for our guests by ensuring that all plateware, glassware and silverware are properly clean and sanitized. This person works within a team to ensure that these items are stocked throughout the shift. Additionally, the Dishwasher performs housekeeping duties such as sweeping and mopping floors, removing trash, and ensuring restrooms are clean, stocked and orderly.
- Flexible scheduling - full and part time
- Paid Time Off
- Discounted Shift Meal
- Discount Perk Program (gym membership, cell phone discounts and more)
- 25% discount when dining as a guest
- and so much more!
- 3 months work experience preferred.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Ability to work in elevated temperatures and a wet environment.
- Continuous use of hands and arms.
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The Cheesecake Factory is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer .
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For ” in 2016, for the third consecutive year, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Internationally, eleven The Cheesecake Factory restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we employ more than 35,000 staff members, 320 of whom work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA. #SoCheesecake #GreatPlaceToWork2016
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.