The Cheesecake Factory - one of Fortune Magazine's Top 100 Employers.
Do you love serving great food?
Do you enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment with team members who share our passion and perfection?
If so, we would like to hear from you!
At The Cheesecake Factory there is pride in every detail, from our made-from-scratch menu to our beautiful restaurant. We know that people are our greatest resource and we now have amazing opportunities for individuals with Passion and Perfection to join our team.
- Flexible scheduling - full and part time
- Paid Time Off
- Benefits offered at 25 hours (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Career growth potential - we promote 40% of our managers from within!
- Discounted Shift Meal
- Discount Perk Program (gym membership, cell phone discounts and more)
- 25% discount when dining as a guest
- and so much more!
The Busser creates a welcoming environment for our guests by ensuring the dining room is clean, free from trash and debris, and tables are set up properly. This person works within a team to clear and reset tables quickly between seatings. Additionally, the Busser refills bread and beverages for guests, shows guests to their tables, and performs light housekeeping duties such as sweeping floors, stocking glassware and ice, and ensuring restrooms are clean, stocked and orderly.
- 6 months experience as a Busser in a full-service restaurant preferred.
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Basic to intermediate English communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous use of hands and arms.
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The Cheesecake Factory is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer .
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For ” in 2016, for the third consecutive year, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Internationally, eleven The Cheesecake Factory restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we employ more than 35,000 staff members, 320 of whom work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA. #SoCheesecake #GreatPlaceToWork2016
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.