The Lead Telecom Engineer will be leading a telecommunication team that will provide products, services and support to include: the installation and maintenance, repair and life-cycle management of Analog, Integrated Service Design Network (ISDN), Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), and Data services.
- Support customers service desk which acts as the single point of entry and single point of exit for all related user incidents and service requests
- Manage the delivery and maintenance of all products and services related to Landline, Cable TV, Teleworking services, mobile services
- Track, monitor and report status of all systems, KPIs and metrics to the government
- Work with third party/external providers (Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and Internet service providers)
- Evaluate customer issues or requests and resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Support event management and outages
- Communicate with customer to ensure up-to-date understanding of current open tickets and follow up with customers to ensure fulfillment of customer incidents and service requests
- Provide monthly incident and trend analysis reports to include landline metrics, mobile metrics
- Must be familiar with DoD policies, procedures and guides relating to telecommunications and information assurance
- Must be a US Citizen, Secret clearance and be able to obtain TS/SCI
- IAT II (CompTIA Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security)
- Must have IT experience, Computer Science, or similar field of study
- Must have 5+ year of experience in Telecom and Networking
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
The largest communications company in the United States. And the world. We are the industry leaders in providing wireless service, high speed internet access, local and long distance voice, and directory publishing and advertising services across the US. We are also developing our business to include next-generation television services with our new AT&T U-VerseSM TV.
Join our incredibly diverse company of more than 250,000 people and help drive the innovation that keeps AT&T at the leading edge of technology and service. Expect big things from the company that created the communications industry.