- Sunrise Team Member
At Sunrise, our Care Manager is responsible for providing hands-on care to a small group of residents, building close relationships with each one.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities
- Notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service
- Assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile
- Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident's day
- Dedication to and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude, the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents and the ability to work in a team environment are keys to success
- High School diploma/GED accepted and may be required per state regulations
- In states where appropriate, must maintain certifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred
- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident's best interest
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and a level of understanding
- Competent in organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
ABOUT SUNRISE Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families.
At Sunrise, you will...
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
A Uniquely Caring Environment
Since 1981, Sunrise Senior Living has been the employer of choice for warm-hearted people searching for meaningful work in a nurturing, ethical and active environment. We offer a uniquely sensitive approach and personal touch to caring for people in the senior years of their lives.
With 270 communities located throughout the U.S., 16 communities in Canada and our Community Support Office located in McLean, VA., we are always seeking exceptional people with a passion for working with seniors. Above all, we want people who are dedicated to the mutually rewarding experience that comes from caring for others. We encourage advancement at all levels.
Feel the warmth of a Sunrise career.