- Sunrise Team Member
At Sunrise, our Lead Care Manager is responsible for demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise, to champion quality of life for all seniors, in accordance with federal, state and local standards and regulations and Sunrise policies to promote the highest degree of quality care and services to our residents.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Providing assistance for Sunrise residents with activities of daily living
-Attending to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities
- Notifying management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service
- Acting as a role model and leader for other care providers and team members
- Ensuring proper training and procedures are in place to provide the highest quality of care for the residents
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A positive attitude, the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents and the ability to work in a team environment
- Previous experience working with seniors and desire to serve and care for seniors
- High School diploma/GED accepted and may be required per state regulations
- Medication Management Certified preferred and as required per specific state requirements
- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the residents' best interest
- The ability to handle multiple priorities, demonstrate good judgment and decision making skills is essential
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
ABOUT SUNRISE Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families.
At Sunrise, you will...
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
A Uniquely Caring Environment
Since 1981, Sunrise Senior Living has been the employer of choice for warm-hearted people searching for meaningful work in a nurturing, ethical and active environment. We offer a uniquely sensitive approach and personal touch to caring for people in the senior years of their lives.
With 270 communities located throughout the U.S., 16 communities in Canada and our Community Support Office located in McLean, VA., we are always seeking exceptional people with a passion for working with seniors. Above all, we want people who are dedicated to the mutually rewarding experience that comes from caring for others. We encourage advancement at all levels.
Feel the warmth of a Sunrise career.