We are seeking kind-hearted individuals who would enjoy spending time with animals during the upcoming holiday season. We are also in need of dog lovers interested in weekday dog walking from the hours of 10am-3pm.
Do you want to have fun playing with and caring for pets?
Do you want the freedom of a flexible schedule?
Do you want to be active and outdoors?
Do you want to make supplementary income doing what you love?
Then come join our team of loving, caring Pet Care Providers as a professional Dog Walker or Pet Sitter!
WHAT JOB IS AVAILABLE?
Fetch! Pet Care is the leading neighborhood provider of professional dog walking and pet sitting services. We're seeking friendly, reliable and outgoing individuals to provide loving care to our client's pets.
We are currently hiring part-time employees to provide service in many areas of Washington, DC and Northern Virginia. You must either reside or be willing to travel to these areas. This position will allow you to maintain a flexible, outdoor, and work from home schedule.
Training on our company policies and procedures are learned through both online training modules and on-the-job training, where less supervision will be required as you become more knowledgeable and proficient.
HOW MUCH CAN YOU EARN?
Your annual salary can range from $10,000 to $30,000, depending on how many jobs you accept. Your schedule will typically be set by our client's needs, and can be selected based on your availability.
WHAT TYPE OF SERVICES CAN YOU PERFORM?
You can select which you would like to perform:
• Recurring Midday Dog Walks (Weekdays from 11am to 3pm)
• AM/PM Dog Walks
• Cat Care Visits
• Puppy Care Visits
• Private Pet Boarding in your home
• "Almost overnight" Pet Sitting in client's homes
• Overnight Sitting in client's homes
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE REQUIRED?
As a Fetch! Pet Care dog walker or pet sitter, you'll be the face to our company as you interface with our clients and their pets. You should possess the following professional qualities:
• Experience caring for pets (friends & family experience is good)
• Friendly, reliable, punctual, and dependable
• Ability to learn quickly, follow procedures, and work independently
• A great communicator
• Work and get along well with others
• Positive attitude and team player
• Ongoing access to a mobile phone and Internet connection with email capability
• Ability to commit to six months or longer
Holiday (Christmas/Thanksgiving/New Years) availability preferred.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
Fun, freedom, support, income -- what more could you ask for! Learn more and complete our online application.
or copy the URL to you web browser (only fully completed applications will be considered).
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN FETCH! PET CARE!