ESSENTIAL AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Work responsibilities may vary, depending upon assignment.
- Provide Administrative support for SAF TAS II, subordinate organizations, managers and staff
- Prepare and maintain schedules and calendars
- Plan itineraries and schedule and track travel arrangements, including unique requirements associated with FMS programs and locations.
- Support program-specific efforts like Concept of Operations (CONOPS) development, Capability Development Documents (CDD), Capability Production Documents (CPD), Information Exchange Requirements (IER), and requirements working groups.
- Support the HAF review process Air Force Requirements Oversight Council (AFROCs), Joint Warfighting Capabilities Assessment (JWCAs), Defense Acquisition Boards (DABs), Congressional cycle, Acquisition Strategy Panels (ASPs), Air Force Review Board (AFRBs), Configuration Steering Board (CSB), Government Accountability Office (GAO) reports.
- Prepare, arrange, coordinate, communicate and execute business meetings, conferences and other events
- Prepare and format correspondence, reports, briefings, meeting minutes and other content drafted by management, technical personnel and other staff and assist in providing graphics support and illustrations for incorporation in documents
- Manage and track recurring and priority requests for information to include: action items, data calls, and submission suspense's.
- Transmit documents and data files, provide electronic records management and document and data repository support, and create document coordination workspace
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
- Establish and maintain effective professional working relationships with co-workers, and customers.
- Follow policies and procedures as described in corporate manuals and directives.
- Attend work each day during scheduled work hours unless on approved travel or time off.
- Perform occasional travel to contractor and customer sites, as required (see WORKING CONDITIONS below).
- Work flexible hours, including occasional overtime.
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned or requested.
- Work is performed indoors at SAF TAS II with some potential risks to safety and health hazards related to electronics.
- Travel to CONUS locations may be required.
- Associates degree or 3 years related work experience.
- Previous technical support/functional support experience in a DoD setting is required.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- Candidate must be eligible for, or able to obtain, the appropriate personnel clearance required for this position.
- Must be competent in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Must be able to transport self to various facility sites, as required. If using own motor vehicle, must possess a valid driver's license and proof of insurance.
- Must have government clearance at the appropriate level.
Physical Skills And Abilities:
- May require lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Requires visual acuity to use a keyboard and computer mouse
Thank you for considering a career with Delta Solutions & Stratagies. If you have never applied for a position through our online portal, and would simply like to send us your resume and a general application to consider for possible future opportunities, please apply now. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with information about how to check the status of your application.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D
By applying for this position, you authorize Delta Solutions & Stratagies to share your resume with our subcontractors, as we deem necessary.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro