We are looking for Mechanics who specialize in Brake Repair, Steering and Suspension Repair, and Light Engine Repair. Mechanic must be able to multi-task, perform accurate and detailed vehicle inspections to include accurate work order estimates, diagnose and repair simple and complex automotive issues, and perform routine maintenance (preventive maintenance and fluid and filter replacement) tasks for our client's vehicles.
The successful candidate will use state-of-the-art computer diagnostic equipment to pinpoint issues and develop a cost-effective solution for each customer. The ideal applicant will have exceptional customer service skills and be willing to spend the necessary time explaining issues to customers and helping them understand their service needs. Our company offers a Excellent pay and benefits
• Work with customers to understand their concerns and properly diagnose the issue
• Produce accurate and itemized work estimates for customers who request them
• Spend time explaining the vehicle repair needs to each customer so that they understand what repairs they need
• Utilize the latest in diagnostic equipment to accurately pinpoint vehicle issues
• Conduct vehicle inspections and alert customers to issues that will prevent their vehicles from passing inspection
• 2+ years' experience performing automotive service preferred
• Familiarity with the latest vehicle diagnostic equipment preferred
• Valid Driver's License required
• Exceptional customer service skills and a friendly disposition
If you would like to become a Jiffy Lube professional, please continue with this applicant-friendly online job application.
Jiffy Lube is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.