SAIC is hiring a in Arlington, VA with an TS/SCI clearance.
Operations Support role will be responsible for managing and overseeing facility IT operations for the customer. The candidate will need an IT background and familiarity with facility operations.
RECORDS: Ensures PDSAS personnel are compliant in the organizational objectives for records maintenance which are: Document Core Functions, Ensure Proper and Timely Disposition of Records, Ensure Availability and Protection of Records, Maintain Organizational Records Plan.
- FACILITIES: Responsible for the operational sustainment of office spaces; Serves as PDSAS representative to Pentagon building operations manager; requests recurring service, preventative maintenance, repairs and /or infrastructural operational malfunctions.
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS: Serves as organizations alternate client support administrator.
- Acts as liaison between staff and AF Cyber Ops and 844th desktop support. Provides Video Teleconferencing IT system support, trouble shooting, repair, maintenance, and escalation service support.
- MEETING SUPPORT: Maintain, schedule and operate the PDSAS s meeting, and conference facilities & equipment. The Contractor shall assist with meeting preparation, IT requirements, and administrative support to all hosted meetings, conferences, and events at any PDSAS location or contractor provided (SAIC) venue.
Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience.
Facilities Management experience
- Administrative Record Project Lead experience
- Information Technology experience
- Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)