Front Desk Receptionist
(Day time) 202-720-4274
Pursuing opportunities in a leadership role to manage and provide overall direction as an International Program Specialist and or the Administrative Specialist field. I have developed the qualifications and experience necessary to meet the challenges.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Serve as an International Program Specialist to the Deputy Administrator for the Office of Trade Programs, Foreign Agricultural Service, (FAS), which employees over 100 staff. Energetic accomplished professional with extensive leadership qualities with a broad understanding of principals and techniques to increase productivity in the workplace.
Nova Community College
Major: Legal Studies
Associate Degree in Applied Science - 2015
Marketing Assistance/International Program Specialist
United States Department of Agriculture – 02/2007 to Present
Washington, DC 20250
- Prepared and provide assistance and backup on travel authorizations and vouchers, passports, visas domestically and internationally. Process time and attendance as well as leave audits for The Office of Trade Programs and Trade Services.
- Serve as back up assistance for Trade Services and The Cooperators Program.
- Prepare county clearances for international travel.
- Maintain all travel files for area groups.
- Update travel system for upcoming trade shows.
- Schedule, coordinator and facilitate meetings with marketing specialist, managers and other program area’s for FAS Attaché’s traveling internationally.
- Coordinate schedule of visits with FAS Attaches’.
- Prepare briefing booklets with important documents for international travel.
- Compose correspondences and compile data for the purpose of answering requested information from attaches stationed abroad.
- Worked with outside programs areas and managers on Ghana’s Trade Mission.
- Run import/export BICO reports as well as country summary reports for higher grade levels and Attaché’s.
- Responsible for conference calls and calendar for the Deputy Administrator and assistants to the deputy administrator.
- Track all documents to the deputy administrator, the administrator and the secretary of agriculture.
- Attend meetings with supervisors and higher graded specialist.
- Developed and implemented several support programs for administrative team.
- Provide leadership role for the administrative team and schedule regular meetings regarding updates and changes.
- Work independently to create, edit, retrieve and store important documents.
- Proficient with computers and software tools with a clear understanding of the applicability.
- Participated with research on food aid for Congress.
- Prepared one pager on Russian Activities Group for the White House.
- 2007 - Received spot award for Outstanding Administrative Contribution to the Market Development and Grants Management Division,
- Received spot award for Outstanding Contribution from the Office of Trade Programs,
- 2009 - Received spot award for creating and implementing support system programs for the administrative assistant team.
- 2012 - Received spot award for the technical support provided for the State Department Diplomat Culinary Initiative Launch event
- 2013 – Received Certificate of Appreciation for strong administrative support from the Office of Trade Programs
JOB RELATED TRAINING
- 2015 - Currently an active member participating in the mentorship program at USDA.
- 2013 – Received satisfactory certificate for records management
REFERENCES UPON REQUEST: