Medical Front Desk Receptionist
2009 N. Edison Street, Arlington, VA 22207 Cell: (571)205-0217
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills – ability to analyze situations and make sound decisions
- Efficient multi-tasking capabilities – comfortable in fast-paced, deadline intensive environments
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Accustomed to handling confidential issues with discretion, ability to exercise integrity and good judgment
- Strong work ethic, keen business acumen, exceptional marketing skills
- Socially adept, culturally aware, professional team player comfortable working with all levels of management
- Strong interpersonal skills
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Photoshop, MS Publisher, Lotus Notes, MS Office, WordPerfect, MS Outlook, Windows O.S. (95/98/2000/XP), RecTrac
6/2010-Present Arlington County Parks and Recreation Arlington, VA
Facility Monitor/Team Leader (Part-Time)
- Supervise equipment located in Langston Brown Community Center
- Set up and tear down for fitness programming events, including microphone and AV equipment set up, tent set up/tear down and set up/breakdown for sport and recreation equipment
- Maintain Cleanliness of the facility
- Contact leader of the facility
- Update member database and maintain fitness programming via RecTrac
9/2009- Present Arlington County Parks and Recreation
Substitute for Elementary age base unit (Part-Time) Arlington, VA
- Maintain homework club
- Set up and implement different type of activities such as Games, Arts & Crafts , Sports
- Prepare daily snack
7/2009-Present Arlington County Parks and Recreation
Student Assistant 1/2 (Part-Time) Arlington, VA
- Provided support for Supervisor– drafting/typing general correspondence, preparing summer budgets, telephone support and acting as liaison between supervisor and the general public.
- Designed art projects, as needed, often times taking ownership for comprehensive planning from beginning to end.
- Develop, manage and coordinated the activities for the community that worked on teambuilding skills.
- Support also included creating a positive and safe environment for patrons while in the camp facility.
- Manage input and organization of all Personal Information Records of Summer fun participant data.
- Provided leadership and ensures the safety of the children enrolled in the program.
- Maintained a safe and healthy learning environment to promote the positive development of children. Provide developmentally appropriate curriculum to promote the physical and intellectual growth of children. Provide positive guidance to support the social and emotional development of children. Maintain a commitment to professionalism to continue to improve as a staff/camp counselor
- Established positive and productive relationships with families to provide consistency and support for the positive development of children.
Administrative Assistant Arlington County, VA
Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member
Take and distribute accurate messages
Greet public and clients and direct them to the correct staff member
Coordinate messenger and courier service
Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
Monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required
Prepare outgoing mail for distribution
Fax, scan and copy documents
Maintain office filing and storage systems
Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
Retrieve information when requested
Update and maintain internal staff contact lists
Co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings
Monitor and maintain office supplies
Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
Perform work related errands as requested such as going to the bank
Keep office area clean and tidy
Clerical Assistant Capital View Home Health Washington DC
Sorts, files and maintains alphabetical, numerical, and subject filing systems.
Types forms, memoranda, and other copy material.
Gathers specified information and compiles routine reports.
Enter data into computer system.
Performs related job duties as required.
Yorktown High School (High School Diploma) Arlington, VA
- CPR/AED/First Aid (Jan 15, 2016- Jan 15, 2017)
- CPI (May 11,2016-May 11,2017)
- Defensive Driving (May 24,2016)