Together Restoring Economic Empowerment (TREE); Los Angeles, CA
Communications & Marketing Consultant
- Organizes outreach strategy around social justice issues regarding environmental, entertainment, and economic inequalities.
- Educates other members on effective social media practices across different platforms and management tools.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of campaign strategies based on data regarding audience engagement and unique readership.
- Contributes editorial work for blog posts.
- Assists the nonprofit board with grant and budget proposals; awarded Diverse City Fund Grant in June 2016.
Career Group: Tutor Perini; Sylmar, CA
May 2016-Aug. 2016
- Greeted visitors and disseminated incoming calls and information to correct departments and individuals.
- Updated the company directory and office supply orders monthly.
- Contributed monthly updates to the instruction manual for the handling of regular front desk duties and protocol including interactions with executives, managing operating systems, and other responsibilities.
- Assisted executive assistants with organizing corporate financial information with discretion.
- Assembled and submitted orders for mail package delivery through domestic and international carriers.
- Organized incoming mail into proper department and executive mailboxes.
Genuent|Willis Group: The Walt Disney Company; Burbank, CA
Web Asset Coordinator
July 2015-Aug. 2015
- Successfully migrated content for the redesign of the Disney Fan Site, D23.com using WordPress.
- Edited, organized, and authored blog posts, event updates, and pertinent content.
- Restored images and videos to garner better web and mobile experiences.
The Washington Post; Washington, DC
- Optimized social media results using past data to create positive outcomes
- Organized visual story content for online and print editions of the newspaper to increase readability.
- Published and edited multimedia packages, articles, online chats, and web content using company programs.
- Maintained adaptability to meet all nightly deadlines, proving quick turnaround times.
- Managed and disseminated emails and calls throughout the sports department.
Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, social media analytics, research survey construction, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, CMS, HTML
Editing, Writing, Proofreading
Social Media Strategy
Technical & Grant Writing
Shaw Academy; Social Media Marketing and Online Reputation Management, (Certification), 2015
American University: Journalism and Sociology, (B.A., School of Communication), 2013