Thomas E Straub Jr
THOMAS E. STRAUB JR.
5612 24TH ST. N., Arlington, VA 22205 571-238-8056 firstname.lastname@example.org
I have made a career change to Security and looking for opportunity as an Armed Security Officer.
APRIL 2016-PRESENT CBSI SECURITY, LLC SECURITY
- Work as directed. Unarmed or Armed as required.
NOVEMBER 2014-APRIL 2016 UNIVERSAL PROTECTION SECURITY
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property
- Monitoring surveillance equipment
- Inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points
- Permitting entry
- Obtain help by sounding alarms
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities;
- Inform violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers
- Control traffic by directing drivers
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities
- Interview witnesses; obtaining signatures
- Maintain organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
NOVEMBER 2013 – OCTOBER 2014 HOME DEPOT MET Team Associate
- Check that bays are set to planogram, and if not reset bay. Customer service as needed.
JANUARY 2004 – JUNE 2013 DIRECT CURRENT ELECTRICIAN/OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Electrical service. After shoulder injury in the field, became operations manager. Order supplies, invoice customers, in charge of company computer network.
- VA DCJS ID 99317698 Unarmed, Armed, Alarm Respondent Firearms Categories HANDGUN
- Qualified 9MM, 40 S&W Armed Expires 01/31/2017
- Graduate Leilehau High Scholl, Wahiawa, HI