Human Resources-Recruiter-Staffing Coordinator Bilingual
5102 Columbia Pike #2
Arlington, VA 22204
QUALIFICATIONS: Human Resources - Staffing Coordinator Bilingual
Over ten years experience working as a Staffing Coordinator and Human Resources. Skills and experience include:
- American Girl Award winner “Employee Of The Month” February 2012
- American Girl Award winner “Applause” February 2012
- Bloomingdale’s Award winner “Who Made It Happened” First Quarter 2007
American Girl McLean, VA
Human Resources Assistant April 2011 to Sept 2013
- Opened new store and restaurant, and assisted managers with recruiting and hiring of over 200 employees.
- Conducted bilingual phone and in person interviews to select job candidates for department store positions.
- Screened online applications and resumes in Webhire and scheduled interviews for potential job candidates.
- Posted and updated job descriptions on company webpage for open positions via Webhire/Kenexa Recruiter.
- Processed new hire information and transferred Associates from temporary to permanent positions in system.
- Ensured completion, accuracy, delivery and maintenance of new hire documentation, such as I-9.
- Entered information into HireRight and Sterling systems for background screenings.
- Created new job requisitions for all open positions for both salary and hourly employees.
- Assisted all employees with questions, issues, replacing ID’s, and completing HR forms.
- Checked E-time (ADP), corrected missing time and clock errors for over 200 employees.
- Used bilingual skills and acted as back-up trainer for new hire orientation/on-boarding sessions.
Macy’s Retail Holdings, Inc Arlington, VA
Human Resources Administrator May 2009 to March 2010
- Screened daily online applications and resumes in Taleo Staffing WebTop System.
- Called, confirmed and scheduled interviews for selected job candidates for upscale department store.
- Assisted the Human Resources Manager as an HR liaison for store Associates and Executives.
- Processed new hire information using PeopleSoft and verified I-9 documentation per company policy and procedures.
- Coordinated, and assembled packets for the new employee on-boarding orientation.
- Assisted new associates in the self- training program regarding how to work with the cash registers.
- Trained employees on navigating the personnel web page for health insurance benefits and payroll updates.
- Entered vacation, and compensatory days in the online self servicing site.
- Checked daily payroll exception reports and corrected time clock errors including overtime adjustments.
- Changed and edited shift schedules for associates online with Managers’ approval.
- Called, scheduled, and confirmed shifts of on-call associates.
- Acted as back-up for the Office Manager as needed.
Bloomingdale’s McLean, VA
Human Resources Assistant June 2006 to Nov 2008
- Scheduled and arranged orientations including set-up for training materials and refreshment for new hires.
- Processed hires, transfers, and terminations using PeopleSoft 8.3 Software and verified I-9 documentation.
- Ran front desk, greeted candidates, associates, visitors and answered three telephone lines.
Hecht’s Company Arlington, VA
Staffing Coordinator/Payroll Specialist/Vendor Return/MIS Clerk Analyst Nov 1992 to May 2006
EDUCATION: Currently enrolled in an A.A. Liberal Arts Degree program at Northern Virginia Community College